FOUR DAY CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Become a leader in the lucrative pedicure industry by taking the CERTIFIED MASTER PEDICURIST Advanced Pedicure class.
In four days of intense training and instruction with our advanced European Podology curriculum, you can achieve the skills required to apply for the designation of CMP.
- Two full days of theory and two full days of hands-on practical training;
- Detailed Advanced Pedicure workbook for future reference.
You will learn:
- The latest techniques from experienced educators with extensive expertise in the foot care and medical industries;
- New specialty treatments and specialty techniques for pedicuring seniors and diabetics;
- How to use new pedicure tools and gain the potential to earn more $$$ per appointment;
- A la carte services for additional revenue
- Professional skills enabling you to apply for the designation of CMP (Certified Mater Pedicurist®)
Learn safe practices and become one of the safest salon/spas in the industry!
Over one million clients leave their chosen salon with an infection, anywhere from mild to severe. What are you doing to prevent infection and cross-contamination in your salon or spa?
This class is available as a one-day intensive onsite classroom course, webinar format in 2 half days or online.
FOOT & LEG EVALUATION
Four Day Comprehensive Study on Biomechanics and Gait!
Have you ever wondered why your clients’ calluses keep re-occurring in certain areas,regardless of how often you reduce the calluses?
Gain a better understanding of your client’s feet and pressure points, and the relationship of biomechanics to gait. Plus, learn about corrective techniques for abnormal gait and choosing proper footwear, from a leading Pedorthist.
ADVANCED SKIN AND NAIL PATHOLOGIES & DIABETIC FOOT SYNDROME
Three Day Intensive Study on Lower Limb and Foot Disorders
Did you know that one out of every five diabetics will be hospitalized for foot problems? Many amputations could be prevented with proper foot hygiene and daily inspection! With the aging population and increasing number of diabetics, this course is a must for all pedicurists.
This class includes detailed information on the circulatory system includinglymph system, diabetic foot syndrome and what it means to pedicurists, plus sensitivity testing and compression taping.
ART OF TOUCH: Two day class on massage techniques, reflexology and lower limb services.
MEDICAL PEDICURE CLASS: Specific training for pedicuristswho work with MD’s and Podiatrists
PRIVATE CLASSES AND CONSULTING ALSO AVAILABLE
SEVEN DAYS HANDS-ON PRACTICAL IN ST. KITTS
Opportunity to work hands-on in St. Kitts
Become one of the elite in the pedicure industry by making a difference and volunteering you time to help others less fortunate and in need of foot care.
This week will be the experience of a lifetime. You will apply your training and knowledge during the hands on clinical training at the same time as helping locals in need of footcare.
- Clinical workshops with a team of internationally renowned medical and footcare professionals;
- Presentation of case studies;
- Evening lectures by medical professionals and industry leaders;
- Certificate of Achievement and wrap-up party!